Are you a Mentoring Program Leader…
• Thinking about launching or re-launching a Mentoring Program??
• Needing expert advice as you look at how to expand and improve a pilot?
• Ready to make your program effective, scalable, sustainable, and stunning?
Why do so many organizations struggle with the impact of their programs?
• Lack of strategy
• Lack of structure
• Lack of scalability
• Lack of sustainability
• Lack of simplicity
• Lack of significance
Every Mentoring Program Leader can have a great Mentoring Program
• Your program can make a difference for your organization and for your participants
• You can measure the success of the program and the success of mentoring
• You can use mentoring strategically, not just as an employee benefit
Mentoring is the most cost-effective, time-efficient, sustainable and powerful tool you have to attract, retain, and develop talent, while fostering inclusion and engagement.
• 77% of companies report that mentoring is effective in increasing retention and improving performance
• Mentoring results in a 94% increase in personal and professional effectiveness
• 83% of professionals would like to be involved in a mentoring program, yet only 29% are in workplaces that currently offer such programs
• Mentoring of middle managers increased the internal promotion of talent from 35% to 73%
• Retention of employees increased from 55 to 85% when a mentored manager took over a group
• Individuals who had a mentoring relationship were 67% less likely to leave their job
• Turnover for new hires was reduced from 50% to 20% with mentoring
• Managerial productivity increases 24% with training, and increases 88% with mentoring and training
• 96% of executives say mentoring is an important development tool
Mentoring vs Strategic Mentoring
What stops leaders from using mentoring strategically?
2016 Mentoring Success BootCamp
Join us for BootCamp and fast track your success today for tomorrow’s impact.
The Mentoring Success BootCamp is a strategic 4-session virtual workshop hosted live by Ann Tardy – The Mentoring Expert. Exclusively for Mentoring Program Leaders and their teams to architect a mentoring plan based upon the LifeMoxie 7-step Strategic Mentoring Framework.
Raving Fans of the BootCamp
Four 90-minute webinars based on the
LifeMoxie 7-Step Strategic Mentoring Framework
• Session 1: Strategy & Measurement
• Session 2: Participants / Incentives / Accountability
• Session 3: Structure & Training
• Session 4: Launching / Relevancy / Review Plans / Set up Pilot
Here’s what to expect in the BootCamp
• A unique opportunity to architect your own Mentoring Plan to launch or re-launch a Pilot
• Unlimited members of your team to keep you moving
• Access to a team of mentoring experts ready and willing to support your success
• Ability to connect and learn from other Mentoring Program Leaders
• Accountability partners to benchmark best practices
• Access to a members-only Resource Center chocked with Quick Guides, tools, workbooks, and materials for mentoring leaders
• An online workspace for program leaders
• All webinars recorded and uploaded to the BootCamp Resource Center
• One hard copy of the book Why Mentoring Matters: How Smart Leaders Mobilize Relentless Leadership
• A final coaching session and Framework Review with Mentoring Expert, Ann Tardy
Who should participate?
Self-identified, high-performing mentoring enthusiasts who are ready to launch (or re-launch) a strategic mentoring initiative.
Participants come from:
• Human Resources / Learning & Development / Organizational Development
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Mentoring Program Leaders, Administrators, and Champions
• Corporations large and small
• Departments ranging from Finance to Engineering to Sales
• Employee Associations / Business Resource Groups
Commitments of participating in the BootCamp:
• Complete pre-work assignments (approx. 30 minutes)
• Engage in four 90-minute webinars
• Connect with an Accountability Partner in between sessions
• Access the resources in the Resource Center
• Exchange ideas with other participants
• Draft a Mentoring Plan for review
• Submit a Success Report at the mid-point
• Participate in a Final Framework Review and Coaching Session
• Provide feedback to the Program team
2016 Dates and Times
April 7, 14, 21, 28
Thursdays @ 9-10:30 am PST / 12:00-1:30 pm EST
(Each BootCamp is limited to 10 teams.)
All sessions are recorded and available should you or anyone from your team miss a call.
How you can participate
• Email email@example.com
• Call 1.888.676.6943
• Save the dates
Is Mentoring Success BootCamp for you?
• Are you ready for your mentoring program to be more effective?
• Are you ready for your participants to be more effective?
• Are you ready to have a bigger impact with mentoring?
Fee for Mentoring Success BootCamp
• $1,997 / (up to 5 members per team can participate for one fee)
• $1,497 for Mentoring Council members
Is there a guarantee?
Yes, I want to register!
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 1.888.676.6943
To join the Mentoring Council (and take advantage of the discount)
It’s easy to apply, just click here: www.mentoringcouncil.com/newusers.php
Strategic Planning with Velocity